Friday, July 19, 2013

So excited for my nomination...

I want to first thank Lindsay with Apples and Chalk Dust for nominating me for a Liebster Award.  I have had my blog for a little while but I needed more traffic to my blog and was so excited that Lindsay took the time to notice my blog.  She made my night when she nominated me!  A Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. 
I am so inspired by all of the wonderful teachers in the blogging world.
Anyway, here are the rules:
1. Link back to the blog that nominated you.
2. Nominate 5-11 blogs with fewer than 200 followers.
3. Answer the questions posted for you by your nominator.
4. Share 11 random facts about yourself.
5. Create 11 questions for your nominees.
6. Contact your nominees and let them know you nominated them.


These were my questions from Lindsay:
1. What is your greatest accomplishment?
Being a mother to my two children (Emily and Tyler)

2. How long is your commute to work?

10 minutes (Depending on traffic)

3. If you weren't a teacher, what job would you want to do?

I always wanted to be a broadcaster but would have to lose my accent.lol

4. What is your drink of choice?

Dr.Pepper

5. What is your favorite ice cream?

Mint Chocolate Chip

6. What is your favorite season, and why?

Summer because of swimming and time with my family.

7. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?

A second language

8. What talents do you have?

Play the clarinet

9. What was the last movie you saw?  Monsters Inc. 2 Would you recommend it?  Yes
10. Where was the most interesting place you've traveled?

Las Vegas

11. What is the last book you read? The Daily 5


11 Random facts about me:
1.  I love all of the Bravo housewives shows.
2.  I am addicted to Dr.Pepper.
3.  I love to play the penny slots.
4.  I still have my favorite blanket that I had as a child.
5.  I am a Cajun.
6.  I don't like to camp outside (bugs are not my friends)
7.  I have 1 cat and 1 dog.
8. I have a lot of friends but I have a handful of TRUE friends.
9.  I used to cheer in college.
10.  I sing in the shower:)


Questions for my nominees:
1.  What is your favorite food?
2.  How long have you been teaching?
3.  What type of vehicle do you drive?
4.  How many years of teaching experience do you have?
5.  What is the best thing about being a teacher?
6.  What type of music do you listen too?
7.  What is your favorite restaurant?
8.  Where would your dream vacation be?
9.  What is your favorite TV show?
10.  What is your favorite app on your phone?

Blogs I am nominating are:





No comments:

Post a Comment