Friday, February 2, 2018

You HAVE to get EPIC!!!


I have been honored to be an



I am in no way getting paid to say this but I have to share this site if you have never used or heard of it....
Do you have books in your class library that is torn or do you not even have a class library because of costs?
Well....here is your chance for that!!
www.getepic.com

Epic has changed my classroom forever~!
It is FREE for teachers!!!
Each student has an account and they can customize their account/profile by their age and the genres that they enjoy!


Epic has a HUGE variety of fiction and nonfiction books!

You, as a teacher, can even make collections and assign them to your students.
My first graders love to read the books and they can even rate the book and comment on other students.  

These books are categorized by AR level or Lexile Level.  They have a wide variety of fiction and non-fiction books.
Many of the lower-level books are "Read to me" books.
I also love that some of the books have a quiz after the end of the book.
I allow my students to use the AR books from Epic to take AR tests in my classroom.  
The quizzes help the students score higher on their AR tests in my class.
They have awesome educational videos and are adding more all the time.

Parents can get their own accounts at home with a monthly fee but it is so much cheaper than buying 1 book at a time.



No comments:

Post a Comment