Monday, September 14, 2020

Donors Choose Funded






If you’ve followed me for a little bit, you know that my city was hit with a Cat 4 hurricane.  Teachers have lost their houses.. most of our city doesn’t even have electricity..the water is not safe to drink..businesses pretty much exploded with the touchdown tornadoes...small businesses are announcing that they are never going to be able to reopen...Our community needs your prayers... On a good note, I put a project on Donors Choose a couple of months ago and I get an email that the College Playoff Foundation and the Allstate Sugar bowl funded my project because they wanted to help because they knew that my parish was a victim of Hurricane Laura!! So, when we go virtual, I have a new iPad with a lot of storage for my videos and it will be used to communicate with my students❤️ #donorschooserocks #allstatesugarbowl #teachersofinstagram #teachersfollowteachers

No comments:

Post a Comment