Friday, October 16, 2020

Need help with Donors Choose?



I’m so excited to share that I will be a DonorsChoose Advocate Team member and representative for my school and any teachers who need help.. I know that you are working incredibly hard to make learning happen for your students this school year. Here is an opportunity to receive materials for your students to help support distance learning or materials for your classroom upon our return to in person learning. Whenever that may be. You may have heard about Donorschoose but if you haven’t here is some information about it.
 
Donorschoose makes it easy for teachers to receive funding and donations for projects. Teachers can receive funding from anonymous donors or friends and family.
Here is the website if you want to check it out! www.donorschoose.org
 
I have used Donors Choose since 2015. You can create projects for anything at this time.
 
As an advocate I can help with creating, writing and posting projects and increase your chances of being funded. 
 
If you already have a project, would like to start a project or just want more information please feel free to reach out to me!! I look forward to working with you!! ☺️ 




No comments:

Post a Comment