Friday, April 25, 2014

Click on the picture to take you to Doodle bugs teaching blog!
I was on Spring break this week! YAY!! So, I don't have any pictures of my students this week but I have been on different sites and blogs this week.  This is what I have found...


This Thursday, I joined Mrs. Mcclain and we pinned some of our favorite pins.  Check out her site and scroll down on my blog to see my favorite pins.
Win a pair of Dansko shoes.  Click on the picture and head to the Organized Classroom blog to enter!

TikaTok is giving away a $15 Starbucks gift card (we know how much teachers LOVE starbucks)
The Organized classroom blog is hosting the giveaway.  Click on the Tika a Tok picture and enter!

Please act NOW!  This app is FREE only today!  It is:  Phonics Fun: Long and Short Vowel Sounds by Clever Goats Media.  Click on the picture for more details.  My 1st graders are going to love this game.

Another AWESOME math app that is FREE today only and is regularly $2.99.  This math app has over 100 math activities!  Don't forget to download it today.  Click on the picture for more details!




No comments:

Post a Comment