Sunday, June 14, 2015

iPad presentation

Hey y'all!  I hope everyone is having an awesome Sunday.  Unfortunately, here in Louisiana, we are having some terrible rain all week and much more to come.  
I was asked to teach an iPad class and a few Promethean classes this past week to keep teachers updated on new technology that they can use in their classroom.  These are teachers that take time off just to come in the summer to learn new things.  I have to admit that I can teach kids all day and I am never nervous but to teach other teachers it a challenge.  We, as teachers, are difficult listeners so I'm always nervous but getting better everytime:)
So...I would like to share my presentation and I hope it helps to get ideas with your iPads in the classroom.
I am attaching the forms that I used for my presentation and I am also attaching my powerpoint.  Just click on the picture to send you to the link.  



No comments:

Post a Comment