Saturday, August 22, 2015

Awesome New Sight Word app for teachers and parents!

I want to share with you an AWESOME new app/website that is in its beta stage.  I was messaged by Melissa with Educasic on Twitter about checking out her app/site.  
I absolutely loved it so I scoped about it a few times and then we did a Blab to ask her questions. 
1st, you make a FREE account on www.getsights.com
On the upper right hand corner, you will see "Classroom Code"
Enter there and a pdf of instructions for your parents will produce for you!

I gave these out on the 1st day of school.  My parents immediately started using it.
The site is free for teachers and the app is free for parents until September 15 so you have to send the form out ASAP.
Once, they start using the app, you will get realtime results.

If you have any questions or suggestions, email me at:  misty.savario@gmail.com
or Melissa at:  melissa@educasic.com
You can view the recording of our Blab interview on blab.im and search: emtysmom-Sight word app on Blab broadcasts

No comments:

Post a Comment