Monday, August 17, 2015

Back to school bulletin board

             
I am not a big creative person, so this is what I came up with for my bulletin board.  The pictures below shows what it looked like from the beginning to now.  I glue 1 1/2 gros grain ribbon around the edges because all of old stuck on glue.  I added a blue bordette and the other border from Carson Dellosa.  I always use fadeless paper(pictured below) or wrapping paper for my bulletin board backgrounds.
I have learned a lot of tips from the awesome Melanie with Schoolgirlstyle.  I bought some Caterpillar cards from Schoolaids.  I used pocka dot plates for the caterpillar but you can use the solid color(I bought them at Party City.) I used pipe cleaners for the legs and constuction paper for the eyes.   


                         
                         
                           
                           
                            
                        

No comments:

Post a Comment