Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Happy Planner Happiness

I was at a point that I need to get a good planner that would motivate me to write in my planner.  After missing doctor's appointments and forgetting important dates at school, I knew that I had to do something.  I was chatting with my teacher friends on Google hangout and they were telling me about the Happy Planner at Michaels.  I went and I fell in LOVE.  I bought this sturdy planner on CLEARANCE for $13.99...Yes....$13.99.  They are regularly $24.99.  They have so many extras that you can add to the planner.
Picture below is one of the 5 design covers.
                    

Pictured below is what is on the other side of the cover.  It is SOOO sturdy.
                                 
Pictured below is the 1st page where I put my name!!!
                                 
Pictured below is the page before the planning calendar.  It has the months at a glance and an awesome journaling portion.

                            

This is one of the MANY inspirational dividers.  They are all different and it is one of my favorite parts of the planner.
                           
2 pictures below is an example of the Calendar boxes and "Write it down"
                           
The next 2 pictures are the next two calendar pages.  The have the option of the "Morning" "Afternoon" "Evening."  
                           
                             
                            
Pictured below are some note pads that I can bought from Michaels.  It is from the Recollection brand.
                                           








No comments:

Post a Comment