Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Teachershirts.com


If you want a teacher shirt with your grade level or if you want one to promote your blog, you have to check out www.teachershirts.com
They have so many different categories to choose from.  
You can also get class shirts as well.  
I had this shirt made for my other blog design but I will be getting a new one for my new blog design.  
They are so fast with shipping and processing.
The printing is so clear and they can customize your own shirt.
Check out their site and email me if you have any questions!
www.aplusimages.com for custom shirts
www.teachershirts.com for teacher apparel
www.classroomfaces.com for the world's most amazing class shirts
http://designtool.aplusimages.com for their custom designer
Follow them:
Facebook-www.facebook.com/aplusimages
Pinterest-
www.pinterest.com/aplusimages
Instagram-
www.instagram.com/aplusimages





No comments:

Post a Comment