Sunday, July 3, 2016

First Grade Helpers and a little diary.....

Yes......
It is only July.....
and yes......
I am already having dreams of school.....
I actually had one yesterday that I was going to have 30 students in my class-lol
Most of my teacher friends said that would be a nightmare, not a dream!!
I really don't want to get so stressed at the beginning of the year because it will come fast.
I am working at a tech camp, on a few summer DCA committees, going to a lesson plan training, and training to be a Seesaw ambassador...whew....
Also, son is in tournament baseball and I Periscope and I'm on Theteacherblabshow on blab.  Yes, I don't know how to say no or slow down. I figure that life is too short and if you have opportunities, you need to take them right?  I am always wanting to learn and the only way to do that is to be a part of many things.  Social Media is a BIG part of it!  I have met so many teachers and has made so many friends out of social media that I don't regret one bit of it!  I have learned so much and I love collaborating with all of you!
This is one thing that i'm working on...
I print this up every year.  It is from Michelle Oakes.  Click on the picture to take you to her TPT link.  It is $2.50 and it is so worth it(it is on sale on 7/3 and 7/4 for $2.00.)  I just print them from my home computer, laminate them with my personal laminator, and trim the ends.  I usually let the students put them in their binders/folders.  Sometimes, students end up just putting them in their desk and pull them out for quick reference.  I hope you all have a wonderful summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment