Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Tech camp day 3





   

If you have been following me on social media, especially Periscope, I have posted lots of videos of  the activities that the students have done over this past week.  My first tech camp is complete.  I was worried with the 5th and 6th graders because I usually teacher first graders but I have to say that I enjoyed them so much!  We had an excellent group and they even taught me things about coding.  We have some talented students in our district.  Students have already made their own games.  I can't say enough about how much fun I had this past week...I'm exhausted but I had fun lol  I can't wait until next summer!





Student is using a program to code:  www.made with code.com


   
www.madewithcode.com

  
Student using www.tinkercad.com to design their 3D printing project.

 
The two above pics are of our tech campers trying to figure out Breakoutedu.
You can also use the online version www.breakoutedu.com/digital.

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I am your newest follower and loved your post. I look forward to reading more. Have a great weekend and happy blogging!

    Jen @ Professional Bloggers Association
    www.ProfessionalBloggersAssociation.com

    ReplyDelete